Episode #6 - Part One - your Path to passive income with amazon
...This is the FIRST part of a 4 part mini series on Private Labels
Private labels is a strategy that's considered the "end goal" by many people who have ecommerce businesses.
You've spent hours hussling with arbitrage, wholesale, reselling and dropshipping.
Not to mention all the biting, scratching, bleeding, buy box battles, 3am RA trips, and crying when Amazon takes over your listing.
Now it's time to let the hard work pay off by focusing on a more "hands off" strategy.
Not to say all your troubles will disappear. There's still a lot of work involved, but the kind of work is very different when you control your own listings and sell your own products.
In this episode we discuss why Private Labelling is the best strategy to 'end up on', and how it gives you so much more leverage.
Plus, you can run your private label business from anywhere in the world.
If this episode excited you and you're seriously considering importing your first product, then make sure you grab my new ebook - "4 Reasons Private Labels Will Change Your Life".
It's PACKED full of awesome content, including how to read the data the Amazon marketplace gives you to find hot sellers, and great product opportunities.
...Grab it now it's only available for a limited time!
what’s covered in this episode:
- Why Private Labelling snowballs so quickly
- Clear evidence 'Average Joes' are crushing it with PL
- When it's the PERFECT time to start importing products
- Why 50% of the work is done before you even begin
- The beauty of the private label lifestyle
- The product I forgot about that sold 95 times in 30 days
- The three CORE parts to launching every PL product
- Why many business owners fail
links mentioned in this podcast:
...subscribe, and it would be SUPER cool if you could leave me a review :)