...This is the SECOND part of a 4 part mini series on Private Labels
Product selection and market analysis is the MAIN skill set you need to build a SOLID private label business
Most of the questions I get asked about private labelling surround the topic of product selection.
It can be quite a daunting task, when you know you need to spend a bit of capital on your first import, and you don't want it to end up sitting around in the Amazon warehouse, never selling.
Well the good news is, there are a few EASY to spot qualities of a great private label product opportunity, and in this episode, I explain all of them to you.
If this episode excited you and you're seriously considering importing your first product, then make sure you grab my new ebook - "4 Reasons Private Labels Will Change Your Life".
It's PACKED full of awesome content, including a shameful story about why I should really get better at doing laundry...
...Grab it now it's only available for a limited time!
what’s covered in this episode:
- How Amazon is TELLING you what to private label
- Making things 10x easier for yourself
- What categories should you always avoid?
- The key pieces of data you need to look at to tell if your product will sell
- How to avoid being trodden on by the 'big guys'
- Why ordering samples is essential
links mentioned in this podcast:
...subscribe, and it would be SUPER cool if you could leave me a review :)